- – Expected to graduate from Drexel University in June 2016 with a BS in Game Art & Production.
- – Selected for the Drexel University Dean's List in Spring 2013, Spring 2014.
- – Recipient of the Drexel University Dean's Scholarship 2012 - Present.
- – Finished as a finalist in the Fuse This! trailer contest sponsored by Insomniac Games.
- – Won first prize in the Ratchet and Clank All 4 One trailer contest sponsored by PlayStation.
- – Gathered over 50,000 views and plays of content made using in-game UGC tools and has been recognized by various developers.
- – Game Engines: Game Maker, Unity, Unreal Engine 4
- – Digital media: Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash
- – 3D Software: Maya, Mudbox
- – Video Editing: AfterEffects, Final Cut
- – 2D and 3D level design
- – Level and system design for analog games
- – Puzzle designs of varying difficulties and lengths
- – Fully scripting games using C# and MonoDevelop
- – Developing 3D assets for games and animations (modeling, surfacing)
- – Lighting environments for games and animations
- – Rigging and animating 3D characters for animations
- – Creating 2D animatics and animations
- – Project management in small and large group settings
- – Extensive experience in collaborative creative development